2803 Stanbridge St., Apt. B313
East Norriton, PA 19401
Client-focused web designer and online marketer with 16 years experience helping clients grow their businesses online. With a BS in Computer Engineering, an MBA in Finance, and trained as a coach, brings a unique blend of skills focused on small businesses. Specializes in WordPress and online marketing.
- Project management
- Customer needs assessment
- Small business consulting
- Online marketing
- Client management
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Team leadership
- Effective communications
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management
- Works well independently
- Technology research
- E-commerce: autoresponders, shopping carts, opt-in forms, buy buttons, Paypal; for products, services, teleclasses, webinars, memberships, summits, launches
- Types of sites: Brochure, e-commerce, sales page, opt-in page, membership, summit, funnel, launch
- Managed web design and online marketing projects for small business clients.
- Managed large database, high-availability projects for telecommunications companies.
Customer Needs Assessment
- Discerned requirements for every project undertaken for Success With Ease.
- With Nortel Networks, worked extensively with marketing and customers on product requirements.
- Created many web sites. Earlier using Dreamweaver, later sites using WordPress.
- See portfolio at https://www.successwithease.com/portfolio/
02/2001 - Current
Success With Ease
East Norriton, PA
Manager, Engineering; Sr. Software Engineer; Software Engineer
06/1981 - 02/2001
Education and Training
Fairport, NY USA
MBA: University of Rochester's Simon School of Business– Finance
Rochester, NY USA
B.S.: Case Western Reserve University – Computer Engineering
Cleveland, OH USA
Enjoys movies, reading, theater, and cooking. Has volunteered for the Teen Book Festival, WXXI, Fairport Schools, and St. John of Rochester Church.